January 6, 2014
Twin County Regional Hospital (TCRH) recently welcomed the first baby of 2014.
Jaiden Ercely Sauceda, daughter of Jessica Shinault and Roger Sauceda of Galax, Virginia was the baby born closest to New Year’s Day on January 2, 2014 at 7:56 am. She weighed seven pounds, seven ounces and measured 20 inches long. She was delivered at Twin County Regional Hospital by Donald R. McKinley, MD of Blue Ridge Physicians for Women.
Twin County Regional Hospital would like to thank those who contributed to the family of our New Year’s Baby which included:
* Sue Chappell (TCRH Staff): Mary Kay products
* Chapters Bookshop: Memory book
* Ciro’s Pizza: Gift certificate
* First Citizens Bank: Tote bag and tumblers
* Galax Smokehouse: Gift certificate
* Ruth Hale (TCRH Staff): Avon products
* Kroger’s: Gift certificate
* Lemon’s Jewelry: Gift certificate
* Magic Mart: Gift certificate
* Porky’s Buffet: Gift certificate
* Sue Reedy (TCRH Staff): Tupperware cup and puzzle ball
* RJ’s Pizza: Gift certificate
* Roy’s Diamond Center: Feeding set
* Schewels Furniture: Gift certificate
* TCRH Gift Shop: Gift certificate
* TCRH Staff: Crocheted baby afghan and hat
* TCRH Wellness Center: Six (6) months free membership
* TCRH Women’s Health Department: Baby clothing, crocheted hat, mittens and souvenir baby spoon
* Vaughan-Bassett Furniture: Mirror
For additional information about Women’s Health Services of Twin County Regional Hospital or complimentary childbirth and infant CPR classes offered for the community, please call (276) 236-1682 or (276) 236-1704 or visit the Women’s Health Services page at www.tcrh.org.